In this privacy statement we will tell you what personal data we collect from users and how they are used. We encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal information on this website.
This website respects and takes care of personal data of users. As a user, you must know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share the principles that we apply regarding your privacy:
- We will never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services you require.
- We will never share personal information of users with anyone, except to comply with the law or if we have your express authorization.
Prospeccions en Sorra, SCCL has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and in the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as a Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002 of July 11, of Services of the Society of the Information and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Person in charge of the processing of personal data
- Identity of the person responsible: Prospeccions en Sorra, SCCL
- Commercial name: La Bullanga
- NIF / CIF: F67236356
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity: Leisure and cultural activities
For the purposes of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulations mentioned above, the personal data that you send us through the forms of the web will receive the treatment of “Users of the website and subscribers”.
For the treatment of user data, we implement all technical and organizational security measures established in current legislation.
Principles that apply to your personal information
In the treatment of personal data, the following principles will be applied, which are in line with the requirements of the new European data protection regulations:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always request your consent for the treatment of your personal data for one or more specific purposes of which you will be informed in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: Only the data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are required are solely requested.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: The data will not be conserved for longer than is necessary for the purposes of the treatment. Depending on the purpose, you will be informed of the corresponding conservation period. In the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review the lists and delete those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way as to guarantee adequate security and confidentiality. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of user data by third parties.
How did you get your information?
The personal data we deal with in La Bullanga comes from the contact form, registration of the newsletter or through the process of purchasing the website https://labullangabcn.com
What are your rights when you provide us with the data?
Anyone has the right to confirm whether in the Prospeccions en Sorra, SCCL we have personal data that concerns him or not.
The interested parties have the right to:
- Request access to personal data related to the interested party.
- Request the rectification or deletion.
- Request that treatment be limited.
- Oppose treatment.
- Request data portability.
Those interested will be able to access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of the inaccurate data or, if applicable, request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes that they were picked up. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data; in this case they will only be retained for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. Prospeccions en Sorra, SCCL, will stop treating the data, except for legitimate motives, or for the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal information that is incomplete, that you have provided us and in a structured format, for common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person responsible for the treatment when:
- Treatment is based on consent.
- The data has been provided by the person interested.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to the portability of the data, you will have the right that the personal data be transmitted directly from responsible to person in charge when technically possible.
The interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to submit a complaint to the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the treatment of the personal data that concern them infringe Regulation.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
On the website of <a href=”https://labullangabcn.com”> La Bullanga </a> there are different systems for capturing personal information and processing information provided to us by people interested in the following purpose for each capture system:
- Contact form: In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email, IP Address, which facilitates the same user to complete the contact form.
- Registry of the newsletter: In this case, we request the email and the information is stored on the servers of <a href=”https://mailchimp.com”> Mailchimp </a>.
- Purchase process: In this case, we will request the following personal information: Name and Surname, Address, Telephone, Tax Identification Number and e-mail.
- There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
- To guarantee the fulfillment of the conditions of use and the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal information that is collected.
- To help and improve the services offered by this website.
- Other non-identifying information is also collected that is obtained through some cookies that are downloaded to the user’s computer when browsing this website, as detailed in the cookies policy.
In accordance with what is established in the general regulation of European data protection (RGPD) 2016/679, Prospeccions en Sorra, S.C.C.L. will be responsible for the processing of the data corresponding to the users of the web and subscribers.
Prospeccions en Sorra, SCCL does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can be identified by the user, or will in the future, be made to third parties without prior consent. However, sometimes collaborations with other professionals can be made; in this case, consent will be requested to the users informing them about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. They will always be carried out in accordance with the strictest safety standards.
Sending email messages for contact purposes
A special case of data processing in Prospeccions en Sorra, S.C.C.L. are the emails that users send in order to contact Prospeccions en Sorra, S.C.C.L. for any purpose related to the services offered. Prospeccions en Sorra, S.C.C.L. Use the e-mail system provided by the server where the website and computer software are hosted for this use.
Legitimacy for the treatment of your data.
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is consent.
The commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
The data categories that are dealt with are identifying data. We do not treat specially protected data categories.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be preserved until the interested party requests the deletion.
To which recipients your data will be communicated?
Many tools we use to manage your data are contracted by third parties.
To provide the services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, Prospeccions en Sorra, S.C.C.L. Share data with the following lenders with their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: An analytical web service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (CA), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help Prospeccions en Sorra, SCCL analyze the users’ use of the website. The information generated by the cookie on the use of La Bullanga will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on the servers of the United States.
Hosting: Raiola Networks, with domicile at Spain. More information at: https: //raiolanetworks.com treats the data in order to perform its hosting services at La Bullanga.
Web platform: Automattic Inc., domiciled in the USA. More information at: https://es.wordpress.com/ (Automattic Inc.). Automattic Inc. It treats the data in order to realize its services of platform web in Prospeccions en Sorra, S.C.C.L.
Newletter: MailChimp treats the data in order to realize the services of e-mail / marketing in La Bullanga. More information at https://mailchimp.com/
Redsys: Virtual TPV System. More information at http://www.redsys.es/
By browsing La Bullanga, non-identifiable data can be collected, which may include: IP address, geographic location (approximate), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Non-identifying data also includes those related to navigation habits. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics
We use this information to analyze trends, manage the site, to track users’ movements around the site and collect demographic information based on users as a whole.
Secret and data security
Prospeccions en Sorra, SCCL undertakes to treat personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality, and to keep them taking all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the one that establishes the current regulations for data protection.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes the data travel completely and safely, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
Prospeccions en Sorra, SCCL cannot guarantee the absolute inexpugnability of the internet network and therefore the inviolability of the data through fraudulent access by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, Prospeccions en Sora, SCCL will ensure that any person who is authorized by Prospeccions en Sorra, SCCL to process client data (including its personnel, collaborators and lenders), It will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (be it a contractual or legal obligation).
If there is a security incident, Prospeccions en Sorra, SCCL will notify the customer without undue delay and will have to provide the timely information about the security incident as it is known or when the customer requests it reasonably.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
The user is solely responsible for the veracity and correction of the data that he sends to Prospeccions en Sorra, SCCL, and exonerates in Prospeccions en sorra, SCCL of any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them up to date. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information on the contact form or subscription.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the processing and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time communicating it to Prospeccions en Sorra, SCCL in the terms established in this policy. This revocation shall in no case be retroactive.
Prospeccions en Sorra, SCCL reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential novelties, as well as industry practices. In these cases, Prospeccions en Sorra SCCL will announce in this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation before being put into practice.
Commercial post office
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, Prospeccions en Sorra, SCCL undertakes not to send commercial communications without identifying them properly.
Prospeccions en Sorra, SCCL does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. In each of the forms on the website, the user has the possibility of express consent to receive the bulletin, regardless of the commercial information requested.